Wednesday, December 9, 2015

22. Twitshot

One of the main ways that I use Twitter is to share images with my students, so the browser-based service called TWITSHOT is a big help: you type your tweet, include a link, and the Twitshot extension then finds all the images on that page so that you can choose the one you want to include in your tweet (if you are a Pinterest user, you will see that it's kind of similar to Pinterest that way). Find out more at Twitshot.com.

As an exmple, here's a screenshot that shows the images available at an Open Culture post:


After I select an image, my tweet is ready to go; I just click the tweet button:


NEXT STEP => Next up is one of the most useful and powerful Twitter tools: Storify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with the comment form, you can email Laura at laura-gibbs@ou.edu with your comment, questions, suggestions, etc.