Saturday, December 12, 2015

Annotated Diigo: A December Project


One of my projects for December is to created an annotated list of Twitter resources at Diigo. I think that will be really useful for the OU Academic Tech Expo Twitter Bootcamp, and I think it will be useful for me, too! Although my preferred social network is still Google+, I rely on Twitter for a lot of my own learning and teaching, so this will be a really good way for me to do an even better job with that.

You can check out my Diigo Twitter links here, with some subcategories too like building your PLN with Twitter, using Twitter with students, etc. — just look down the left-hand size for related tags.

I've still got lots of items I need to annotate: lots of good stuff in there! And the list keeps growing! If you have suggestions, tweet them to me at @OnlineCrsLady with the hashtag #OUTechExpo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with the comment form, you can email Laura at laura-gibbs@ou.edu with your comment, questions, suggestions, etc.